Co-Mentality of silk
Co-creation and Collaboration is part of who we are
In MANTILITY we strongly believe in shared value. The core of our business model includes unleashing the creative potential of diverse artists in a unique shared silk gallery. But the main principle of co-creation, harnessing the collective potential of groups is not only limited to our designers. It also extents to fellow creative people, friends, groups and businesses that share similar values, aesthetics and stories.
Unleash Co-Mentality of silk
Therefore, for Easter 2021 we have collaborated with various inspired minds from Greece by creating “Co-Mentality” gift boxes offered to our customers for purchases €100.00 and over.
Each gift box, besides your silk scarf order contains a random surprise gift from one of our partners:
• Cartes-postales with unique photographs of Statos Kalafatis and Lia Nalbantidou to send to your loved ones wishes with our favorite traditional medium,
• Kapa Publishing House Books for holiday quality leisure time.
• Ceramic scarf rings by Kostas Karakitsos.
• Ceramic jars for organizing the (festive) kitchen by Meet Marika.
• Polymer clay earrings, to combine with our new silk ribbons, from Black Tropicana.
• Laser cut bracelets and scarf rings made of Plexiglas, to tie your scarves, from Structivi.
All our gift boxes also include the following: an Easter candle, a chocolate bunny by “Chrisanthidis Delights” company and various small Easter ornaments.
Send us an email or a message through our facebook or instagram page to prepare your own box. Limited quantities-while stocks last. All gifts are handmade and produced in Greece.