21 years old. I was born and live in Xanthi, Greece.
– I study Architecture.
– I paint from the age of 3.
– I am inspired by the light and the way it affects the image and the silhouette of the shapes. I’m also inspired by lines and forms of objects. I admire clean lines, textures, natural materials and their shapes.
– I love minimal architecture and everything that is related to art. I love even more graphic design, painting, collage and sculpture.
– My first major distinction was in 2013 at the Google Doodle 4 Google contest, where I qualified to the 15 finalists in the high school class. Several distinctions followed in national and international competitions.
– Currently, I work as an Illustrator Artist and I also deal with graphic design.
– My first professional job was in 2014 for the Glow magazine, when I designed some food illustrations. From then on, a lot of projects followed. My two biggest projects were two illustrated campaigns, one for Russian Standard Vodka and one for Moët & Chandon champagne. (Advertising campaigns that use illustrations instead of photos).